The Rike House Museum is located at 406 North Chestnut Street, LeRoy, Illinois. The Rike House was built in 1853 and 1854 of red brick by Robert Ingle, a blacksmith. He lived in the house until his death eight years later.
A succession of owners followed until 1891 when W.W. Rike and his bride purchased the property where they lived until their deaths. Their daughter, Florence Keenan, occupied the home until the Rike House Guild, Inc. purchased the home in December, 1983.
The Rike House is restored and furnished in the period of the 1890’s and is open to the public by appointment. Call (309) 962-3311 or (309) 962-9028.